Congrats to Polina Mamoshina and Michael Ricciardi for winning this month's community rewards! Polina wins a $75 Amazon gift card and Michael wins an XPRIZE gift box. Click here to learn more about rewards for members.
Announcement: XPRIZE and California Governor Gavin Newsom have partnered to design a Wildfire Prize – a direct result of efforts from the Future of Forests Impact Roadmap and its community members! Click here to learn more.

Welcome to the XPRIZE Longevity Community!

For much of the last century, Earth's population experienced tremendous increases in life expectancy. Is it possible to extend human lifespan even further, or reverse aging altogether?

In this initiative sponsored by Sergey Young, XPRIZE is studying the future of longevity to discover innovative and accessible ways to radically extend everyone's healthy lifespan.

Click on the Register button in the top-right corner to create an account and join, or click here to learn more before signing up.

Success at the XPRIZE Foundation by Keith Comito

LisaCovingtonLisaCovington Los Angeles, CaliforniaPosts: 38 mod
edited May 22 in General Discussion
Keith Comito writes about his Longevity Lab experience for the Life Extension Advocacy Foundation:
On April 29th and 30th, the XPRIZE Foundation hosted an event at its headquarters in Culver City, California that could have a profound effect on the evolving landscape of biorejuvenation research: the Future of Longevity Impact Roadmap Lab.

For those unfamiliar, the XPRIZE Foundation is famous for designing multi-million-dollar, global competitions to incentivize the development of technological breakthroughs, perhaps the most well-known being its first: the Ansari XPRIZE, which offered a $10,000,000 award for the first non-governmental organization to launch a reusable manned spacecraft into space twice within two weeks.

With this event, the purpose of which was to gather subject matter experts to brainstorm a potential longevity-research prize, XPRIZE has turned its focus towards solving the critical problem of age-related diseases on society and extending healthy human lifespan for all. As I was fortunate enough to directly participate in this exciting meeting, I’d like to share some of my experiences with you all.

Click here to read the rest.

Comments

• NickOttensNickOttens Barcelona, SpainPosts: 284 admin
    Thank you so much to @LifespanKeith for the wonderful event recap! I will include a link to the story in this week's longevity newsletter as well.
  • LifespanKeithLifespanKeith Posts: 1
    @LisaCovington @NickOttens I'm glad you like the article and thank you for sharing. If it is appropriate for the newsletter feel free to mention our upcoming July conference as well ( http://lifespan.io/conference ), as it would be great to see some of the Longevity Lab attendees again!
  • NickOttensNickOttens Barcelona, SpainPosts: 284 admin
    I'd be happy to! I can probably include it next week.