New Badges in Your Profile

NickOttensNickOttens Community ManagerBarcelona, SpainPosts: 443 admin
We have added five new badges to the community: for members who attended an XPRIZE lab, contributed to an Impact Roadmap or Prize Design, won a community reward or were quoted in an XPRIZE newsletter.

G6LAU1804H9J.png RWIQYDGB59QF.png X33QAAAQXHMJ.png KYRKEMFDCSJZ.png P02SETET17Z2.png

How Badges Work

Most badges are awarded automatically, for example, when you upload a profile picture or gain five likes.

The new badges are added manually, so allow for a little delay between your accomplishment and the awarding of the badge.

There are ten versions of the new badges. When you contribute, for example, to a second Prize Design, you win the 2 Prize Design badge in addition to the first.

Recent Recipients

Click on one of the links below to see recent recipients of the new badges.

Points and Ranks

Every badge gives you a certain number of points. For example, the 10 Comments badge is worth 5 points. The 100 Comments badge is worth 10 points.

Here is how many points the new badges are worth:
  • Lab: 100
  • Impact Roadmap: 50
  • Prize Design: 50
  • Reward: 25
  • Newsletter: 10

Points determine your level. Everybody starts out at Level 1. It takes:
  • 100 points to reach Level 2
  • 500 points to reach Level 3
  • 1,000 points to reach Level 4
  • 2,000 points to reach Level 5

Your level is displayed next to your username and number of posts in discussions (in the form of stars) to indicate your standing in the community.

Missing a Badge?

Let us know here or email to [email protected].

Comments

• megXprizemegXprize Executive Accountant(Contributor) Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, NigeriaPosts: 37
    Thanks for badges.
  • SteveK8SteveK8 Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Where can I see the newsletters that I was quoted in?
  • NickOttensNickOttens Community Manager Barcelona, SpainPosts: 443 admin
    There's no online newsletter archive. You should have received all the ones you were quoted in, though, from [email protected]
  • SteveK8SteveK8 Posts: 39 ✭✭
    I don't seem to have received any newsletters. I just searched all my email accounts and came up empty.
  • NickOttensNickOttens Community Manager Barcelona, SpainPosts: 443 admin
    I'll send you a private message to follow up, Steve.