Rewards for Members

XPRIZEXPRIZE Los Angeles, CaliforniaPosts: 161 admin
We know your time is precious, and we appreciate your participation and input.

In addition to networking with diverse stakeholders, brainstorming with top experts and contributing to truly transformative breakthroughs, participation in the XPRIZE Community allows you to:
  • Earn rewards, including trips to XPRIZE labs; and
  • Be featured in XPRIZE blogs and podcasts.

We will regularly announce the most prolific community members to recognize their contributions.

Comments

• NickOttensNickOttens Community Manager Barcelona, SpainPosts: 550 admin
    @akb and Lennox John Freemantle win community rewards for sharing their insights in the Future of Food Breakthroughs Survey. Congratulations!

(The survey was open to non-members as well.)
  • akbakb Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Thank you
    Congratulations to @akb, @mgollner, @hopkepk, @Utobou, @David_Meyer, @marz62 and @kaweikel, who win this month's community rewards!

The winners receive a combination of Amazon gift cards and XPRIZE gift boxes.
  • UtobouUtobou JapanPosts: 7 ✭✭
    Thank you!!
  • kaweikelkaweikel Director of Nutrition Science Posts: 8
    thank you! and thank you for this community!
  • David_MeyerDavid_Meyer Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Thank you so much Nick.
    Thank you @NickOttens and the XPRIZE team.
    edited October 2019
    Congratulations to @marz62, who wins tickets to an exclusive XPRIZE event during Visioneering 2019 for submitting the best ideas for a health and longevity prize competition: an evening of dinner and dancing under the lights of the La Brea Tar Pits at the limited-time architectural creation, Second Home Serpentine Pavilion, in Los Angeles.
  • marz62marz62 Seattle, WAPosts: 99 ✭✭
    Golly jeez, thank you...looking forward to the party!
  • megXprizemegXprize Contributor Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, NigeriaPosts: 17
    Congratulations, Marz62!
    Congratulations to @Akb, @carlbozzuto, @andracretu, @shasnain, @JMR9, @Ananya_Roy, and @Almog, who win this month's community rewards!

The winners receive a combination of Amazon gift cards and XPRIZE gift boxes.
    Thank you @NickOttens
  • andracretuandracretu Communication Consultant and Sustainability Expert Posts: 5
    Thank you Yeeyyy!!!
  • Ananya_RoyAnanya_Roy Senior Health Scientist Posts: 11
    Thank you!
  • AlmogAlmog CEO and Co-founder IsraelPosts: 19 ✭✭
    Thank you @NickOttens
    Congratulations to @eaguilam, @ScotBryson, @bartc, @SDhillon, @marz62 and @Janetlee, who win this month's community rewards.
  • marz62marz62 Seattle, WAPosts: 99 ✭✭
    Awesome! Just in time for Christmas presents!!!
  • SDhillonSDhillon CEO Posts: 5
    @NickOttens Thanks, All at XPrize
  • ScotBrysonScotBryson Toronto CanadaPosts: 7 ✭✭
    Thanks so much!!! I'm so happy to be part of this community! It's truly an honour.
  • JanetleeJanetlee Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Thanks Nick! Peter D. is indeed correct - rewards and prizes optimize effort - and sure make me happy. I didn't know that would happen, but the recognition for my contributions along with a reward - well, I am on cloud 8 or 9 today. I'm energized to do more, too. What's next for us to contribute?! I put some things on my page, but I think I need some guidance on how to contribute more. I have lots of ideas and research for us...
    Thank you, everyone! We are super grateful for all your feedback :smile:

The current four Prize Designs (Clean Air, Feeding the Next Billion, Lost Children and Wildfires) are wrapping up, but we're already preparing for the next round, which will be four new Prize Designs related to gender, the future of work, water and housing. We will have more details for you in the coming weeks and then each of those Prize Designs will get its own forum in the community in the New Year.
    edited December 2019
    Congratulations to @duffus75, Eitan Fischer, Richard Flagan, Julian Marshall and @Joanne, who win this month's community rewards!
  • JoanneJoanne Founder Posts: 7
    @NickOttens Thank YOU!! What a wonderful gift to receive. I am excited to contribute more and see the amazing outcomes!