@NickAzer - during my somewhat long association with prefab,I have had many favorites which I implemented. But, the mind, as you know, does not rest and evolution / development /innovation becomes a constant process. The latest i was working with a project,which is the ultimate in prefab, according to me, off course, but got postponed because of the current situation.If all goes as I see it (dream it) I would have a
.1. Pucca cement construction @ $5 per sq ft,
2. It would be insulated (double walled) system,
3. With internal spaces for Piping, electrical, gas pipes etc.,
4. Light weight construction with as low as 45 Lbs per sq. ft.,
5. With an isolation from the ground, giving advantages against earth quakes,
6. With a possibility of flotation under flash floods,
7. With reinforced walls (Not easy for miscreants to break through),
8. No chances of flying off in heavy winds,
9. and, both sides plain and smooth, as they want it.
Any plan would be possible.
I would /should have the prototype within 45 days of situation becoming normal.
keeping my fingers crossed.