XPRIZE Community members are invited to an exclusive online Longevity Book event on October 13, 9am PDT / 5pm BST / 6pm CET, moderated by Robin Farmanfarmaian, bestselling author of The Patient as CEO: How Technology Empowers the Healthcare Consumer and guest contributor to Longevity Industry 1.0: Defining the Biggest and Most Complex Industry in Human History.
Register for the event at [longevity-book.com/roundtable].
During the roundtable, Robin will moderate a discussion with Longevity Book co-author Dmitry Kaminskiy and guest contributors Kate Batz, Sergey Balasanyan and Franco Cortese, centered around their individual chapter contributions and topics such as:
- The role of AI in longevity R&D and practical implementation;
- The intersection of longevity with preventive medicine and precision health;
- The emergence of FemTech longevity;
- Differing region-specific longevity investment approaches; and
- The rise of longevity-focused banks and FinTech companies.