Our team doesn’t want the Charter Communities XPRIZE to just be an “ideas” competition. We want to see the master plans that the competing teams design become real, living, thriving communities in the shortest amount of time possible.
To that end, XPRIZE is actively looking for what we’re calling a “Development Partner.” This would be a partner unlike any XPRIZE has worked with in the past; an organization with the ability to make the breakthroughs developed in the competition an immediate reality.
An ideal development partner would have the following attributes:
- Have a community-focused mission that aligns with XPRIZE
- Have deep, established engagement with their target community
- Have the capability to gain control of land where they could build an affordable housing development
- Have the capability to raise capital for the development
- Have a willingness to take audacious risks in order to achieve breakthroughs for their community
Are you affiliated with, or know of, any organizations with these qualities? They can be nonprofits, municipalities, or even for-profit organizations. Do you know of any groundbreaking community projects that might be interested in partnering with XPRIZE? Let us know!