Blogs and Podcasts
NickOttens Community ManagerBarcelona, SpainPosts: 878 admin
edited December 2020 in Rapid Reskilling
The XPRIZE blog and Future Positive podcast have featured some amazing content about the future of work in the last few weeks:
- The Intersection of Work, Technology, and Humanity Equity: The Future Is Reskilling: Months into the COVID-19 pandemic, @jordangiali writes about what lies ahead for the economy and workforce.
- Understanding Work, Tech, and Human Equity: Humanity is in the middle of the fourth industrial revolution. Technology is rapidly changing our lives each day, especially in the workforce. So, what does the future of work look like for people?
- Voice Note from Shlomy Kattan on Workforce Development
- A Woman's Work: The many ways in which the women of XPRIZE have been movers and shakers.
- The Future of Work Is Here, It's Just Not Evenly Distributed: @shlomy argues workforce development is a revolutionary act, because it works against historical systems of oppression.
- Work: A Radically Optimist Future: XPRIZE Chief Advancement Officer Dr. Shlomy Kattan, New Profit Partner Dr. @AJnBOS, and attorney and activist Karen Fleshman discuss the future of work.