Need Help?

XPRIZEXPRIZE Los Angeles, CaliforniaPosts: 127 admin
If you have questions, or need help, let us know here.

Comments

• ecodudeecodude Posts: 1
    How do I delete my profile? Thx
  • ShashiShashi Mumbai, IndiaPosts: 84 admin
    @ecodude
    Do you want to delete profile because you are getting a lot of notification. If so, I will turn off your notification.
    I have turned off your notification. You should not be getting any notification.
    Thanks.
  • brgentrybrgentry Belmont, CAPosts: 4
    Please turn off my notifications as well. There is no obvious way to control notifications since turning off all email notifications does not seem to have any affect.
    Hi @brgentry
    I have turned off your notification and the prize category you were following. So you will not receive any more emails.
    Thanks.
  • mickwazamickwaza Posts: 13
    Are there any organizations where I can put forward my low technology ideas for development.
  • NickOttensNickOttens Community Manager Barcelona, SpainPosts: 459 admin
    Hi @mickwaza, it's hard to answer without knowing more detail, but you may be interested in checking out the active prize competitions on our website to see if your technology would be relevant to any of them. Good luck!
  • mickwazamickwaza Posts: 13
    Could I suggest an X prize in better measurements of mental health, where would the idea be best placed.
  • NickOttensNickOttens Community Manager Barcelona, SpainPosts: 459 admin
    You may be interested in reading some of the breakthroughs we've identified in The Future of Longevity Impact Roadmap, which could all serve as a starting point for prize competitions.