Need Help?

XPRIZEXPRIZE Los Angeles, CaliforniaPosts: 180 admin
If you have questions, or need help, let us know here.

Comments

• ecodudeecodude Posts: 1
    How do I delete my profile? Thx
  • ShashiShashi Mumbai, IndiaPosts: 118 admin
    @ecodude
    Do you want to delete profile because you are getting a lot of notification. If so, I will turn off your notification.
    I have turned off your notification. You should not be getting any notification.
    Thanks.
  • brgentrybrgentry Belmont, CAPosts: 4
    Please turn off my notifications as well. There is no obvious way to control notifications since turning off all email notifications does not seem to have any affect.
    Hi @brgentry
    I have turned off your notification and the prize category you were following. So you will not receive any more emails.
    Thanks.
  • Are there any organizations where I can put forward my low technology ideas for development.
  • NickOttensNickOttens Community Manager Barcelona, SpainPosts: 660 admin
    Hi @mickwaza, it's hard to answer without knowing more detail, but you may be interested in checking out the active prize competitions on our website to see if your technology would be relevant to any of them. Good luck!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Could I suggest an X prize in better measurements of mental health, where would the idea be best placed.
    You may be interested in reading some of the breakthroughs we've identified in The Future of Longevity Impact Roadmap, which could all serve as a starting point for prize competitions.
  • NCHHNCHH Communications and Marketing Officer Posts: 2
    I'd like to know how I can change my username and my title.
  • NickAzerNickAzer Portland, OR, USAPosts: 131 admin
    Hi Amanda @NCHH - at the top right there should be a Settings menu under the gears icon. Within that dropdown, there is Edit Profile; you should be able to edit your name and title there! Let us know if that works for you.
  • NCHHNCHH Communications and Marketing Officer Posts: 2
    Hi Nick--I saw that. I've attempted to change that information in the settings a few times, but the system doesn't save the changes.
    NCHH wrote: »
    Hi Nick--I saw that. I've attempted to change that information in the settings a few times, but the system doesn't save the changes.

I'll message you to ask what you'd like to change it into and then we can do it for you. :smile:
  • VictorOrozco1VictorOrozco1 Senior Economist Posts: 2
    Please turn off my email notifications. They are clogging my email. Thanks
    Please turn off my email notifications. They are clogging my email. Thanks

I've disabled your automatic notifications from the discussions under Gender Data Gap. I kept the email notifications for when other users mention or message you. If you would like to disable those as well, please follow this link:

https://community.xprize.org/profile/preferences

You can also find your settings by clicking on the globe icon next to your username in the upper-right corner and then selecting "Notification Preferences".
  • clausdhclausdh Associate Professor Posts: 3
    I've tried to change my notification preferences but I still get way too much email. Could you please help me.
    Hi,
    You were following the gender data gap category hence the frequent emails. I have turned it off.

Now you won’t get any email notification unless someone tags you.

You will receive a weekly newsletter.

I would encourage you to login in to community whenever you have time to check on the communities activities and contribute whenever you can. We add a new discussion every Monday.

Thanks.