Feedback and Suggestions

XPRIZEXPRIZE Los Angeles, CaliforniaPosts: 108 admin
Please share feedback and suggestions about the XPRIZE community here.

Comments

• ThunksalotThunksalot Posts: 1
    Hi friends, is there any reason why the XPrize Community is not explicitly mapping its domains, roadmaps, and prizes to the Global Goals (globalgoals.org), also known as the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)? The Global Goals have been ratified by every single country on the planet as the guideposts for how humanity wants civilization to look in 2030. The Global Goals are, in essence, an agreement about what humanity should focus its collective capacity on achieving between now and 2030.

I can see that many of the XPrize domains, roadmaps, and prizes are aligned with the Global Goals, but I'm not seeing any formal acknowledgement of that alignment. I think it would be valuable for the XPrize Community to acknowledge that it is aware of the Global Goals, which were set through one of the largest diplomatic and consensus processes undertaken in human history. There are a lot of people around the world who are deeply invested in and investing in the achievement of the Global Goals. That community would appreciate seeing that the XPrize Community is supporting the Global Goals vision. I think it would also increase the Global Goals community's engagement with and support for the XPrize Community.