Kitkit School, from South Korea and the United States, and onebillion, from Kenya and the United Kingdom, split the $10 million grand prize in the Global Learning XPRIZE. Click here to learn more. The open-source software of all five finalist teams is available in GitHub.
Announcement: XPRIZE and California Governor Gavin Newsom have partnered to design a Wildfire Prize – a direct result of efforts from the Future of Forests Impact Roadmap and its community members! Click here to learn more.
Welcome to XPRIZE's Learning Community! If this is your first visit, click here to learn more about the community and find the Register button in the upper-right to create an account.

Chimple (Goa) project setup

ankitk20ankitk20 Posts: 2
edited May 22 in General Discussion
Can the Chimple team provide steps to setup and build the Goa project in IDEs like Android Studio or XCode?

Comments

• sri_chimplesri_chimple Posts: 1
    You can open goa/proj.ios_mac/goa.xcodeproj in Xcode and compile and run on Mac OS. It will build a Mac executable which can be used for debugging and testing new features.
  • daniel_millerdaniel_miller Los Angeles, CaliforniaPosts: 18 admin
    @ankitk20 What is the use case you are looking to implement this build of the Chimple software for?
  • ankitk20ankitk20 Posts: 2
    edited May 28
    1. I opened goa/proj.ios_mac/goa.xcodeproj in XCode but there were a number of errors. Then, I imported proj.android in Android Studio but it did not load the native projects. @sri_chimple
    2. I want to run and see the application. @daniel_miller